Friday, March 3, 2017

Baby Fever

Evening blogging friends.  Hubbie is having a baby boom at the office again.  The same three ladies as two years ago, all having girls then.  The one from the office has had hers, a boy.  One of the daughters from another co-worker has had hers too, a boy as well.  The other one is due in April, along with a friend of ours.  So I'm busy with knitting and making baby cards.

Last night I made hubbie a card to sent from the office.  Why just make one.  I did one for a boy and one for a girl.

When walking the dog lately, I've been taking him out back on our trail so he doesn't have to be on leash.  He is able to run free and just loves it.  Hubbie and son keep the path shoveled all winter which makes walking very easy.  Maxwell loves running the trail.  He usually runs ahead, I'll hang back and call him back.  Working on his come and giving him extra exercise.  Today I took a video of him letting out his Mad Max side.



Well I must get off to bed.  Have to work tomorrow.  Hoping for more than two hours of sleep tonight.

happy crafting

dee ;o)




No comments: