Saturday, January 27, 2018

Feeling Crappy

Good day blogland. There have been quit a few illnesses going around this winter. I have managed to avoid them all, even though my son has brought many home. Until this week. Head cold. Bad timing. Good thing, I am past the contagious stage thankfullly. I am going to visit my daughter at college for an overnight. I know it has only been a month since she was home at Christmas, but that seems so long ago. Looking forward to mother daughter time.

My cousin has been sick too. He has had walking pneumonia. So I thought he would get a kick out of the 'Holy Crap' stamp set from Repeat Impressions.

I had fun with this one. Making the scene with die cuts, and coloring the outhouse with pencil crayons.

thanks for peeking in
happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: