Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Welcome to your New Home

Hello everyone. I hope everyones week is going fine. After the weekend we had, I am enjoying the grey skies. The whole weekend was either freezing rain or snow. Not just one go round of each but multiple. I can not wait for winter to be over.

The other day I whipped up a 'new home' card before heading into work. A co-worker has just moved into a new apartment. I wanted her to know I was thinking of her on her big moving adventure.

I found the black letters in my stash, and adheared them to my card. The house was stamped right onto the card and colored with prisma color pencils. I used a white gel pen to add to the letters and house, and scattered a few sequins.

She was so touched by the card. Made me feel good to put a smile on her face. We  will have coffee next week, so I can see her new place.

happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: